For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Monday, May 4, 2009

rally entries in the inbox

hi teams:

according to my brother, my mailbox has been full for the past couple of mail delivery days.

the reason i don’t personally know that is because i was called away on an emergency to the coast. when i left nevada last wednesday, i thought i would be back by sunday. now it looks like i won’t be back until this saturday.

i want everyone to rest at ease about your entries! my brother, “ivan, devil in my ear”, is hand numbering each entry as they arrive so i can determine which entries came in first.

sorry to have to put a one week delay on this, but life intervened.

as soon as i return to fallon i will make sure each of you knows about your respective entries.

i apologize for any stress this may have caused you.

you’ll be hearing from me in the coming days.

monty

No comments:

Post a Comment