For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Friday, March 27, 2009

what participants have said about rallies produced by the nevada rally team


"The views were spectacular... Everyone we came across on the course was always having a great time and smiling from ear to ear... You guys really outdid yourselves this year... the most fun I've ever had while caching!" -
bullit

# # # # #
"Truly crazy. You guys are truly truly crazy for putting this on. Seriously, I don't know how many man hours it takes to put on this event, but you're insane. All for the benefit of those of us who ran through the awesome course you put together." - Yamar

# # # # #
"What a rush! I had a blast! It was without a doubt a very exhausting, exciting, frustrating, sometimes scary, adrenaline pumping, patience testing, partner whacking weekend!" - Moonchaser

# # # # #
"This event was so sensational it has taken me a week to come down from the cloud I've been on since participating. If you were part of the Rally you already know what I'm talking about. If you missed it, straight up...DO NOT miss it again. It was THAT cool." - abeyoni

# # # # #
"WOW!!! This was the mother of all geocaching events." - gallahad

# # # # #
"From my past experience with event planning, it is obvious the amount of hours that went into it. It is appreciated." - The Buggy Bunch

# # # # #

"Holy Cow! What a great weekend!" - NIFTSIX

# # # # #
"I liked it so much I have decided to log this event as 'attended' instead of a note like I usually do!" - fizzymagic

# # # # #
"We think we finally figured out how to not get lost." - Nexus-Wanderer

# # # # #
"Awesome off road experience!" - find waldo

# # # # #
"I can't imagine the amount of work that you all must have put in to pull this off." - Blucruz

# # # # #
"I have to say that this was one of the most fun things that I have done in a long time." - seven valleys

# # # # #
"This was a fantastic adventure! The amount of work that went into this was incredible. I'm afraid to ask what evil lurks in the mind of Monty for (the) next (rally)." - MotorBug

# # # # #
"SUPER! BREATH TAKING! EXTREME!" - Green Achers

# # # # #
"Great rally, great friends, great food, caches, and 4 wheeling too... doesn't get any better." - rock&crystal

# # # # #
"To sum the Rally up in one word, it would have to be 'AMAZING'!" - Bernsports

# # # # #

"The best time I've ever had." - jellis50

# # # # #
"Great camraderie, incredible scenery, and challenges that really put us on the edge." - mjp303

# # # # #
"This is the stuff I live for." - Trekky

# # # # #
"I can't believe how much fun we had on both the night and day rallies and how much work all of the planners and volunteers did to make this a great ralley, THANKS!!!" - Jeo

# # # # #
"WOW!! You guys have outdone yourselves once again." - alamogul

# # # # #
"Bumpy road, what do you mean make a left? Arrow is pointing right." - fossillady

# # # # #
"WHAT AN EVENT!!!!!! AS GOOD AS IT GETS. We had no idea what fun we would have. Great people, great adventure, great views." - WestyCrew

No comments:

Post a Comment